Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[Eat] Delicious Dim Sum - Crowded Place@ Taiji Eatery Restaurant, Bandar Puteri Puchong

One day I made a call to friend to borrow her micro 4/3rd camera Olympus E-P3 for my grandaunt 80th birthday dinner and asked her out for breakfast too. Well, she lives in Puchong and decided to try search for a good breakfast there. She recommended this dimsum restaurant, Taiji Eatery Restaurant at Bandar Puteri Puchong. When I reached there, I have to blurt out 'wow' again for the crowd. For a Chinese township, of course there will be lots more dimsum shop, and to my surprise it was crowded, this shop is located almost at the last row of the business lot. So I think I have made the right choice of following her recommendation. Please pardon me if I couldn't really write in Chinese :p I will try to put in more in chinese wordings after confirming it with my friends. 



One of the prawn dimsum --> pretty good!

I think this is called 'Char Siew Sou' - Biscuit type of dimsum --> fillings were some flavoured pork not so sure what it made of. 

Fried fish paste cake with sweetened sour sauce.

One of my favourite, Har Kuen - Prawn Roll --> Fried type ---- Yummy!

Hong Kong Prawn Chee Cheong Fun --> Nice!

Another type of Prawn Dimsum again but these were with parsley, hmm, pretty not my kind because of the parsley smell. For those who like parsley, I bet you will like it. The skin of the dimsum pretty thin and looked soft. 

Steamed Fish Balls --> Delicious!

Chopped/Minced Crabstick Meat Dimsum -> Nom nom nom.... tasty!

Errmm, another parsley type dimsum, I think it's with Prawn. I dare not to touch it so not sure what it taste like because of the smell. My friend said it's very delicious, so I think yes.

Steamed Pork Ribs with Beans --> The taste was superb!

Stir-Fried Radish Cake - the taste is like those Fried Kuey Teow (Char Kuey Teow) but it's not noodle type 'hor fun' but in cubes of chopped radish cakes. Aroma was good and delicious!

Crowded!!! Pretty strategic location at the corner of shoplot but 2nd last row from the whole shoplot area. 


Name: Taiji Eatery Restaurant
Address: No. 2, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri, Puchong, 47100, Puchong, Selangor.
Tel: 03-8063 3362
Mobile: 016-302 0032

Food: Yummy!
Crowd: Very crowded and have to wait for vacant table to be seated!
Ambience: Inside quite cooling, not too hot for outside even with slight sunlight (have water mist sprinkles)
Price: Normal

2 comments:

  1. Thank you and I have tried 2 new things there, " Lat Zhi Kao" & " Ham Yu Pao". They are super nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really?! Will try it next time I go there again. Maybe could bump into you. Haha!

      Delete