Sunday, May 6, 2012

[Eat] Yummy Chee Cheong Fun 猪肠粉 (Steamed Rice Roll) @Uni Choice Taman Yulek, Cheras KL

It was a relaxing Saturday, woke up late and had lunch with sister and mum. During our lunch, I have suggested to go for a movie, we watched 'Safe' by Jason Statham. I have to say it was a great action movie, story was pretty good too. Must watch! Okay let's back to our food topic :-p. Came home and took a power nap after few previous busy weeks I have. So woke up about 8 or 9 pm, of course my stomach is asking for food again.


My sister basically shouting for food too and suggested to go for Chee Cheong Fun (Steamed Rice Roll) in Taman Yulek Cheras. So I have to get out my bed asap to get myself ready and rushed to my car, my mum also prepared herself with nice clothes. Drove our way there, luckily managed to get a car park slot for the first round. Out of 10 times, only 1 time I could get so lucky for this slot nearby to the stall. Oh yea, it's a road side/street stall but serves yummy chee cheong fun and it's famous in KL!


Pictures begin here:

Yummy Pork Balls, Plain Fish Balls, Fried Fish Balls, Fried Fish Cake, Fish Paste with Beancurd Sheets (Fu Pei). This is considered the side order food for the dinner. 


Main food---> Chee Cheong Fun 猪肠粉 - Texture smooth and soft bites!


3 plates of chee cheong fun (steamed rice roll) for 3 of us with 1 plate full of the side order food. 


This is how the stall looked like, Uni Choice Chee Cheong Fun.



Name: Uni Choice Chee Cheong Fun
Address: No, street stall. Located in front of 7 Eleven and opposite of King's Confectionery
Food: Thumbs Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment