Thursday, March 29, 2012

[Eat] Cappuccino @Pacific Coffee, Puchong

As usual after work, all you could think of, is just to go straight right home and rest yourself off on couch or bed. Or perhaps some bites of your favourite food before that. Well, unexpected call from a close friend to head for a cup of coffee next town before we call the day off. At first, I was tired and reluctant to join, but then who does not want to have some time off from the normal routine. 


Soon, I reached Pacific Coffee in Puchong, forcing myself to take the office laptop along. Greeted my friends and made my way to the counter to order my drink. I was being welcomed with a warm smile from the cashier and we had a little talk. I think the cashier signalled to the barista to prepare my cappuccino with nice milk decoration on top of the bubbles. 




This has definitely made my day with such a simple and yet nice decoration cappuccino. (probably that's how a little talk would make a difference from a normal cappuccino - little magic trick!)


What do you think? Nice? Shall I ask them to be more creative next time? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment