Thursday, April 12, 2012

[Eat] Hakka Food/Cuisine @Hakka Passion, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Today has been announced to be Malaysia Public Holiday for our new King's installation, the 14th King (Yang Di-Pertuan Agong). The day started with a great beautiful morning and I don't have to wake up early for work. I lazed around in my house for quite few hours, finally I couldn't stand being just at home and do nothing. So I made a call to one of my close friends. Agreed to have dinner together in Puchong. She suggested to try hakka food in Hakka Passion, Bandar Puteri Puchong.

Deep Fry Pork Meat - Normal, can get it everywhere

Hakka Style TungPo Meat (Pork) - personal opinion, not as good as I thought like in Esquire Kitchen. Even the lady boss of the restaurant agreed and said she will definitely improve the taste. I'm glad that accepted my point of view. Will try again probably next few months to taste if she improves it.
  
Steamed Bun for TungPo Meat - Texture Good, Taste Good

Salted Chicken - Good taste


Paku Vegetable Dish - Nice


Chili sauce for the Deep Fry Pork Meat (took it on purpose) 

Steamed Rice - Perfectly done, fragrant rice.  

Drinks - Their self-made Soya Bean (Left), Sugarcane Waterchestnut (Center) &  Barley Beancurd Sheet (Right) . Overall, pretty good drinks!

Hakka Passion's Menu

Receipt of our dinner - 3 person



Food: Normal

Name: Hakka Passion Restaurant
Address: 2 Jalan Puteri 2/2  Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 03-8051-1999


No comments:

Post a Comment