Monday, April 9, 2012

[Eat] Starbucks @Berjaya Times Square, KL

It was last Friday night, we had a gathering with my high school volleyball team mates for some bowling moments. After the 3 long bowling games which ended about 11pm, we all were so exhausted and decided to go for a drink before going home. One of my friend works in Starbucks Co., suggested to go for Starbucks. As for me, it was my first time dine in Starbucks at 11pm. All of us didn't manage to take our dinner earlier because traffic jam and rushed for our gathering. I have no idea on what to order, so my friend suggested some food and drink (on her treat) hehe! Ordered, paid, got our food/drink.


Tuna Melts - This is delicious man! The taste of the tuna is just great!

Signature Hot Chocolate, topped with whipped cream - My first time trying this, simply chocolatey slurpy and yum yum!
Top View of Signature Hot Chocolate by Starbucks

Cracked Black Pepper Potato Chips by Starbucks - Lil' spicy type of potato, taste not bad. hehe not my taste but maybe to some. 

Very Lightly Salted Potato Chips by Starbucks - have to say sorry guys, too irresistible to open the packet and forgotten to take the unopened packet picture :P

 Have you guys try all this before? Any other food or drinks you guys would recommend for me to try at Starbucks? Let's try this again!



No comments:

Post a Comment